ScreamsfromtheCasketScreamsfromtheCasket

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

meh

Animation was amazing, but the lack of humour in this made it horrible. It's a spoof on a japanese anime but resembles something like epic movie or superhero movie where the jokes are for immature people. I didn't like this one compared to your other animations.

The Pirate Collab The Pirate Collab

lol

yarrr .. pretty good :) .. some better then others obviously but overall good flash... keep it pirate :)

Bertn responds:

Thanks for the review! :3

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Super Smash Bros. Brawl

...mm

Well this flash was quite the work. The animation itself wasn't horrible and was actually pretty good. The ideas were all over the place and weren't put together very well. The sound quality was very bad .. so might want to take note on that. The only reason I'm giving you constructive critism CC is because if I don't this review will be deleted. I think that your flashes are a bit too random and should not be put on the front page. If you improove the flashes and put your talent at good use then I would enjoy to see flashes from CC on the front page. And to sum this all up I think .. that some CC flashes are great and this one is not as much great as the CC is portraying( so its bad).

Lots of people find this review helpful!

spaceship game tutorial spaceship game tutorial

excellent !!

Good, but for some reason my attack won't stop :D hahahaha so it just goes on. I tried to bring to the fish root ( so that it will only attack once I press space again but that doesn't work) soo yeeh poo. haha

trekopep responds:

Heh heh. I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually. Thanks for the review. I'm glad I helped!

How to use Newgrounds How to use Newgrounds

wait

a serious flash by heil ... this can't be possible. Nice work anyways

Heil responds:

OMG IT CANT BE!!!!1

HTH2 BETA v.0.1 HTH2 BETA v.0.1

high tail high

was an awesome game its too bad it never finished. If you are going to make the second one with these graphics it will be incredible. I think you should put the main character a human or something .. beastiality lol. Anyways the demo is very good

Dead Never Die Dead Never Die

holy crap

really nice tune dude, the vocals were nice , guitar and drums also ... I'm also wondering if your in band ? \m/

AngelsDontKill responds:

Thanks man! Yes, I am in a band. We don't have a drummer though, but I am a lead guitarist, with another vocalist and a rhythm guitarist. Our band name is "Inescapable" and we can be found on GaySp- I mean MySpace.

Gods of the Sword Gods of the Sword

awsome

it was like thee most aswomust thing I hafv eva heard nice wok nice wok timmy!