ScreamsfromtheCasketScreamsfromtheCasket

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

meh

Animation was amazing, but the lack of humour in this made it horrible. It's a spoof on a japanese anime but resembles something like epic movie or superhero movie where the jokes are for immature people. I didn't like this one compared to your other animations.

The Pirate Collab The Pirate Collab

lol

yarrr .. pretty good :) .. some better then others obviously but overall good flash... keep it pirate :)

Bertn responds:

Thanks for the review! :3

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Super Smash Bros. Brawl

...mm

Well this flash was quite the work. The animation itself wasn't horrible and was actually pretty good. The ideas were all over the place and weren't put together very well. The sound quality was very bad .. so might want to take note on that. The only reason I'm giving you constructive critism CC is because if I don't this review will be deleted. I think that your flashes are a bit too random and should not be put on the front page. If you improove the flashes and put your talent at good use then I would enjoy to see flashes from CC on the front page. And to sum this all up I think .. that some CC flashes are great and this one is not as much great as the CC is portraying( so its bad).

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Cosmos Chaos Cosmos Chaos

good

I could seer a massive amount of work was put into this flash. Most of the backgrounds were really could and you could get lost in the story very quickly. The music was also good really captured the essence of the story. The only thing I didn't really like was the characters. The dragons( creatures ) could have also been redrawn. Overall good work.

Charlie The Unicombat Charlie The Unicombat

awesome

I don't know why but the gun charlie had made me laugh ... must have been the noiser that it made ... also the kills were awesome ... good flash

Salad Fingers Karaoke Salad Fingers Karaoke

wow

this is really awesome ... the drawings are really close to david firths and the song is amusing ... make more of these covers :)

MiddleFingerRings responds:

I might soon.. I might.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

wow this is amazing

One of the best flashes I've seen in a while it matches Bitey of Brackenwood... it is incredible .. the animation, the music just everything was awesome 10/10 and fived man good job.

Pussy Hairs Pussy Hairs

people are freaking out and they are all shocked but they are over reacting ... its a flash movie get over it

anyways animation was alright and would have been better with a better soundtrack.

LL- Way of the Roman LL- Way of the Roman

mnl;b,xfgjdgjzmcxb

This was not poorly made at all it was very good. Compared to other lock flashes this one was of high quality. Very nice!

@WE ARE FUCKING DEAD@ @WE ARE FUCKING DEAD@

...you will be missed

I will miss the [uu]. If this is in fact true it is a sad day, even if the [uu]s was only a fake crew it will be missed. Sure people complained about the flashes but when a crew finaly vanishes its not the same. GREAT FLASH VOTED 5 AND PUT IN MY FAVS

( this better not be a hoax ... coz I checked the link and it doesn't work >:| )